ISO 27001 2017
ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System
ISO 27001 Information Security Management System
ISO 27001 is a standard prepared for Information Security Management.
It is an applicable standard for organizations operating in all sectors that not only create information on computers but want to protect all kinds of information in any environment. Whether the information is written on paper, stored electronically, sent by mail, is film frame, or is spoken, all these must be secured within a discipline.
Whatever form of information is, ISO 27001 ensures that it is stored securely. What are the Benefits of ISO 27001 Information Security Management System?
• Awareness of information assets: The organization becomes aware of which information assets are available and their value.
• Being able to protect its assets: It determines the controls and protection methods it will establish and protects them by applying them.
• Business continuity: It guarantees its business for many years. In addition, in the event of a disaster, it has the ability to continue work.
• Being in peace with the relevant parties: Gains the trust of the relevant parties, especially the suppliers, as their information will be protected.
What are the Benefits of ISO 27001 Information Security Management System?
• As even a small security breach can lead to very high costs, it enables the implementation of controls to make you think about the costs in the long term
• It increases the motivation of the employees and prevents legal follow-ups,
• It is an indication of compliance with laws and regulations.
• Provides high reputation
• Indicates the existence of information security at all levels for the organization,
• Provides an image based on competitive advantage and profitability,
• Ensures compliance with laws, regulations, contract terms,
• Ensures risk awareness and security,
• Protecting information assets in the most appropriate way
• Provides business continuity by protecting from threats against information assets,
• Allows you to obtain Authorized Liability Certificate and perform on-site customs clearance (for export companies)
Who Can Use / Apply ISO 27001 Standard? ISO 27001 Information Security Management System Standard is a suitable standard for all institutions and organizations regardless of the sector.