This standard is a management system standard based on the risk approach for the establishment, implementation, monitoring, review, continuity and improvement of business continuity.
This standard; After an event that may cause business disruption, an organization's ability to provide products or services continues at predetermined acceptable levels, and the establishment of processes, procedures, decisions and activities to ensure that the organization's activity can continue as a result of an interruption, in other words, organizations are protected from crises and By making proactive and reactive plans to help avoid disasters, it helps to ensure that the normal situation can be restored quickly when such situations occur.
Ensures the identification and management of current and potential threats to operations,
• Takes a proactive approach to minimize the effects of incidents,
• Supports the continuation of critical functions during crises,
• Improves post-crisis recovery and minimizes downtime during/as a result of incidents,
• Provides the flexibility needed to meet the demands / demands of customers and suppliers,
• Provides a systematic approach for organizations to ensure business continuity,
• Provides administrative convenience as it includes requirements for organizational structure, employees, policies, planning activities, procedures, processes and resources.
• It increases the level of customer confidence and satisfaction by supporting all good business continuity practices.