ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
ISO 45001 occupational health and safety is a management system designed and organized in order to create and manage a healthy and safe working environment by eliminating or minimizing the risks in the organization in the light of the relevant legal regulations.
WHY ISO 45001;
- With ISO 45001, you minimize the rate of occupational accidents and occupational diseases and prevent labor loss. With ISO 45001, you ensure staff satisfaction by obtaining a good working environment within the organization.
- With ISO 45001, you prove the organization's sensitivity to occupational safety in front of legal parties.
- With ISO 45001, you gain a competitive advantage by increasing the organization's reputation.
- With ISO 45001, you prevent the stopping and slowing of production due to accidents and diseases, and you can reduce restoration expenses, penalties, and compensations, and you will have the opportunity to reduce operating costs.
- With ISO 45001, you get a potential reduction in downtime and costs.
- With ISO 45001, you can systematically spread occupational health and safety activities throughout the organization.
- With ISO 45001, occupational health and safety help you become an organization that complies with relevant national and international requirements and laws.
WIN WITH ISO 45001;
With ISO 45001, your institution's reputation increases and you gain a reliable company image both in the industry and in the public eye.
What is ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System?
ISO 45001 occupational health and safety management system is one of the international standards of ISO. This standard, which is necessary for general safety in the workplace, is among the most important ISO standards. For this reason, regardless of the sector, every business should continue its activities in accordance with the said standard and have this document. In this way, companies; can enable its employees to work in an enterprise where occupational health and safety is ensured.
What is the Purpose of ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System?
This standard is a mandatory standard that should be applied in workplaces. The main purpose of ISO 45001, the first international occupational safety and health standard, is to minimize occupational diseases and work accidents. The said standard is prepared within the scope of the International Labor Organization conventions. It replaces OHSAS 18001. ISO 45001, published by ISO, was developed as a result of the increasing need for the Occupational Safety Standard.
What are the Benefits of ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System?
There are various benefits that companies with ISO 45001 standard have. We can talk about these benefits in general as follows.
· Institutions and organizations performing occupational safety and health activities are ensured to protect their resources in an integrated manner with other activities.
· The existence of these documents is very important in order to prevent incidents and accidents that may cause illness, death, injury, damage and all losses in the workplace.
· It ensures the dissemination of occupational safety and health activities within the institutions and organizations in the most systematic way.
· It ensures that various targets are achieved in terms of cost and time in response to malfunction situations that may occur.
· A much more reliable working environment is provided, allowing staff to feel safe.
What Does ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Cover?
The aforementioned standard was prepared in place of the OHSAS 18001 standard and entered into force in 2018. The standard, which has international validity, is also applied at the site of TSI 18001. At this point, we can mention that the most basic goal of the occupational health and safety management system is to eliminate the occupational safety and health concerns that are experienced globally.
Why Obtain ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Certificate?
ISO 45001 certificate aims to provide a much more reliable environment for companies to their employees. For this reason, businesses have the said document in order to protect the safety and health of their employees. In order to prevent and minimize occupational accidents and prevent occupational diseases, this standard must be applied in a mandatory way.
Who Can Get ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Certificate?
Whether it is a small or large business, it is mandatory for all businesses to have an occupational health and safety management system certificate in order to protect the safety and health of their employees. At this point, there is no sectoral difference.
How to Obtain ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Certificate?
All ISO documents, including the ISO 45001 certificate, are submitted by certification bodies. In order to have the said certificate, you must apply to one of the mentioned certification bodies. In line with the receipt of your application to the certification body, it is examined whether your company complies with the standards of the certificate. In case the company's production complies with the standards, the certificate in question can be submitted by the certification bodies.
Where to Get ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Certificate?
Where to get the occupational health and safety management system certificate, which is the most important of the ISO documents, is among the subjects that individuals are most curious about. At this point, we can mention that our company offers ISO documents in the fastest and most reliable way for you. its employees You should take advantage of the advantages of this document in order to enable you to work more comfortably and safely. At this point, all you have to do is contact KiosCert, which serves as a certification body. In this way, you can easily have all ISO documents.
For Detailed Information About Our Certification Services
You can get support and information from our expert team.